- Design and develop new website
- Implement a Content Management System (CMS) with the capability of adding or modifying content
- Add necessary content to the website provided by the client
- Optimize the website’s internal structure, for indexing by search engines
- Implement website analytics module to keep track of traffic and visited pages
- Ability to upload videos – included in the scope
- Add e-commerce functionality as Phase II – website will work with future expansion, to be discussed
- Pages setup
- Proof of concept or prototype
- CMS integration
- Project launch
Our team consists of the following experts
IT solutions architects
Web developers and designers
Our team has conducted a thorough analysis of the most common hosting platforms and identified that most entry-level hosting plans do not include backup of website files. Unfortunately, the majority of business owners realize this fact only after their website has been hacked, hosting crashed, or an unsuccessful update caused the website to malfunction. The goal of this maintenance plan is to set up continuous monitoring, alerts, and backups to ensure minimal or zero downtime of the company website. Basic service allows the website to be restored even after a critical failure, while more advanced plans offer content management hours included, zero downtime with clustering technology, and advanced security features.
We use cutting-edge technology to monitor website uptime 24/7, and our team receives notifications about issues, before any of your clients notice a technical issue. Having a reliable backup is a must, and the suggested approach will provide peace of mind as well as lowest possible total cost of ownership (TCO). Without a clear backup and restore procedure, downtime can last for days, and critical business data may be lost without any means to recover it. With security breaches becoming a constant threat, especially breaches targeting WordPress websites, our Premium plan includes Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption, scans for vulnerabilities, and real-time hack detections.
Advanced and Premium plans offer US-based hosting that will ensure fastest load times and workload balancing for peak hours.
Choose the plan that works best for you, and rest assured that your business will not be affected by website downtime and dissatisfied customers.
Call us at 781-228-0042 to schedule a free assessment!